- About us
Svertas is a dynamically developing group of companies that offers customers comprehensive, high-quality solutions. The Group actively works in thermal and nuclear energy, chemical and oil and gas industries, participates in the projects related to decommissioning of nuclear power plants, disposal and management of radioactive waste.
Svertas Company was founded in 1991. For more than 30 years of successful activity, the Company has proved to its customers in the European Union and Ukraine that it is a competent and reliable partner.
The main field of Svertas Group activity is as follows:
- project management;
- implementation of complex turnkey projects;
- designing (development of technical and detailed projects);
- development of safety analysis reports;
- engineering services;
- consulting services;
- installation, repair and modernization of power engineering equipment (including turbines and generators);
- supply of industrial, technological, electrical equipment and spare parts;
- supply of tubular products (according to GOST, TU, DIN, EN), formed components for pipelines and coil piles;
- supply of check valves;
- supply of metal products;
- supply of non-standard equipment produced according to special requirements of the customers.
Experts of Svertas are certified by the Construction Products Certification Center (SPSC) under the Ministry of the Environment of the Republic of Lithuania for the right to design critical facilities.
The companies of Svertas have implemented the following quality management systems: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 45001:2018 in design of critical facilities, project management, supply of industrial equipment, metal products, fittings, installation works, warranty services, design of technological processes and technological equipment, scientific research work in the field of technology and physical sciences.
In 2017 UAB Svertas Group received the following certificates from the State Energy Inspectorate of Lithuania (VEI):
- for the right to operate thermal equipment and turbines,
- for the right to test oil refining equipment, repair and operate tanks (up to 10,000 m3) for oil, oil products, and liquid fuels.
- for the right to operate electrical equipment.
In 2018 UAB Svertas Group received a license from the State Inspectorate for the Safety of Nuclear Energy (VATESI) for the right to carry out the activity at nuclear power facilities in the conditions of ionizing radiation.
In 2019, UAB Svertas Group received a certificate from TÜV SÜD Management Service GmbH confirming the compliance of the occupational health, safety and environment management system with the international SCC standard.
In 2021, the Company was recognized as one of the leading companies in Lithuania – “TOP company 2021”.