2018-2020. Metal decontamination facility
- Nuclear energy references
- 2018 - 2020. Metal decontamination facility
2018-2020. Metal decontamination complex
Metal decontamination unit is a specialised complex for decontamination of metallic radioactive waste, manufactured for the needs of a particular facility. Within the framework of the contract, the following works were performed - design, manufacture and supply of a complex-facility for the decontamination of metal and equipment.
Components of the unit are as follows:
- ultrasonic decontamination module (ultrasonic baths),
- rinsing and drying module,
- hydroabrasive cleaning module,
- radiation control module,
- overload module - turnover station.
- specialised overhead crane of high accuracy for moving MRW within the facility,
- auxiliary modules - modules for the preparation and regeneration of decontamination solutions, monitoring and control system of the facility.